ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Invoking a BPEL process programmatically
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2009 15:31:25 GMT
If you want generic, then you can easily send XML over HTTP,

// assuming Apache Commons httpclient 3.1
import org.apache.commons.httpclient.*
import org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.*
PostMethod post = new PostMethod("
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/HelloWorld");
post.setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "text/xml; charset=utf-8");
post.setRequestBody("<Hello xmlns="http://example.com/HelloWorld
">hello!</Hello>");
int code = (new HttpClient()).executeMethod(post);
if (code == 200) {
  System.out.println(post.getResponseBodyAsString)
} else {
  System.err.println("Bad response code: "+code);
}

alex