ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.ode.axis2.OdeFault
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:35:24 GMT
I'll repeat the error message:

The soap:address used for service WSDL definition {
http://www.openuri.org/}PartnerAdapterService<http://www.openuri.org/%7DPartnerAdapterService>and
port
PartnerAdapterServiceSoap should be of the form
*http://hostname:port/ode/processes/myProcessEndpointName*

So you need to open your WSDL, edit the soap:address of your service to
conform to the above format.

alex