ode-user mailing list archives

From "ZHAO Wenfeng" <zhaowenf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Received a scheduled job event for inactive process!
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 14:40:38 GMT
Hi Ratha,

Have you solved it? If not, my answer to a similar qustion should work:

The solution is rather simple: inserting a single line in the deploy.xml file of your process.
For example:

   <process name="pns:HelloWorld2">
       <active>true</active>
       <provide partnerLink="helloPartnerLink">
               <service name="wns:HelloService" port="HelloPort"/>
       </provide>
       <cleanup on="always" />      <!-- <<<<==== this line -->
   </process>

  Then restart Tomcat(or re-deploy the process) and it'll be OK. :-)

  P.S. I found out this solution at the ODE online document: http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-InstanceDataCleanup

Regards

Wenfeng

======= 2009-01-28 18:27:51 您在来信中写道:=======

>Hi all,
>
>Even I remove all process deployed in ODE, I'm getting unlimited number
>of $subject ( 'INFO')  in my console. Why this occurs? How can i remove
>this annoying statement from the server?
>
>Regards,
>Ratha.

        致
礼!