ode-user mailing list archives

From Martin Meyers <Martin.Mey...@web.de>
Subject Question concerning BPEL extensions support
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 08:46:32 GMT
Dear Apache ODE developers and users:

Currently I am wondering if it would be possible to integrate already existing BPEL4People
processes into the SCA world, using Apache Tuscany which itself incorporates Apache ODE. Therefore
the following questions arise:

1. Is there any possibility to run BPEL4People processes definied in ActiveEndpoints' ActiveBPEL
V5, which are based on BPEL4People 1.0 and WS-Human Task 1.0 Specifications?

2. If this is not the case:

    2.a  Is this or similar support for BPEL4People processes (human-based workflows) underway?

    2.b  Are there any other alternative technologies/products that could be linked to ODE
to achieve these goals?

    2.b  Otherwise, would it be difficult to incorporate an separately implemented *WS-HumanTask*
Task engine into Apache ODE?
           Which would be the key ODE components that had to be touched to achieve this?

I sincerely hope someone can help me further with these issues as soon as possible.

Many thanks in advance and

Best regards,
   Martin

Deutschlands größte Online-Videothek schenkt Ihnen 12.000 Videos!*
http://entertainment.web.de/de/entertainment/maxdome/index.html