ode-user mailing list archives

From "Andi Abes" <aa...@progress.com>
Subject RE: Lock exceptions
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:02:12 GMT
Rafal wrote:

My advice is to set
ode-axis2.threads.pool.size=1

is ode-axis2.properties. Then retry your test.

Rafal, thanks for the suggestion, but trying this with Oracle DB, still
produces fatal errors:

FATAL - GeronimoLog.fatal(116) | Engine requested response while the
message exchange hqejbhcnphr423h3vathv3 was in the state COMPLETED_OK
ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | The message exchange seems to be in an
unconsistent state, you're probably missing a reply on a
request/response interaction.
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Connection reclaimed by garbage
collector, hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=http://localhost:8081]
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Notifying no-one, there are no waiting
threads

Does this fatal error have any truly fatal side effects? Process
execution seems to continue...