ode-user mailing list archives

From "Andi Abes" <aa...@progress.com>
Subject RE: Lock exceptions
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:59:14 GMT
Is this a bug for the JPA persistence then?

________________________________

From: Alex Boisvert [mailto:boisvert@intalio.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 5:23 PM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Cc: Andi Abes
Subject: Re: Lock exceptions

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Andi Abes <aabes@progress.com> wrote:

Based on Alex's advice, I've replaced the derby DB, and made sure to
specify  (from ODE-507)
openjpa.jdbc.TransactionIsolation= read-committed

But I'm still not quite out of the woods:
FATAL - GeronimoLog.fatal(116) | Engine requested response while the
message exchange hqejbhcnphr423h3vathv3 was in the state COMPLETED_OK
ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | The message exchange seems to be in an
unconsistent state, you're probably missing a reply on a
request/response interaction.
INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | ActivityRecovery: Registering activity 43,
failure reason: org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.BpelEngineException: Engine
requested response
 while the message exchange hqejbhcnphr423h3vathv3 was in the state
COMPLETED_OK on channel 75

This does not happen if there's just 1 branch in the parallel for-each
loop, but wholly reproducible when the count is 2 or more.

Any advice?

Try the Hibernate DAO instead of JPA?

alex