ode-user mailing list archives

From Milinda Pathirage <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate DAO + OnEvent + Correlation error
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 04:32:17 GMT
Hi Matthieu,

As I remember Karthick fix this bug by introducing new attribute to receive
activity(I don't remember what it is.). But he has mentioned that this can't
be fixed in 1.X branch due to differences in process model.

Thanks,
Milinda

http://mpathirage.com
http://wso2.org "Oxygen for Web Service Developers"