ode-user mailing list archives

From Ophir <bar9...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: concurrent Receives problem
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 23:19:31 GMT

Hi ,
Did you happen to look at the attachments which includes the logs
and the processes .
Can you try to run a process with an invoke and then a receive that
which is responsed fast ( less then 100ms) , it does not work for me if the
receive is
activates right after the invoke. if it activates after 500ms , it works
fine.
same goes for processes that has parallel receives on the same partenerlink.
The problem happenes on most of the times, it is not clear why but when i
tried to
debug it , it came down to the commit transaction in the ODEService.

Please let me know if those scenarios work for you.
Thanks ,
Ophir.