ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: assign with complex types
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:03:59 GMT
On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 7:16 AM, Sandrine Beauche <
sandrine.beauche@club-internet.fr> wrote:

> If I modify like this, I can't deploy the service.

Mmh yeah, Alex probably typed his example too quick as the xmlns would
change the namespace of the BPEL from element. Try this:

           <copy>
               <from xmlns:emptyns="">$myVar.TestPart/emptyns:hello1</from>
               <to variable="tmpVar1"/>
           </copy>

Generally speaking, I would advise using a prefix for the BPEL namespace.
Otherwise no prefix in your XML literals end up being in the BPEL namespace
which is usually not what you want and gets confusing.

Cheers,
Matthieu