ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Manual Retry with failureHandling
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:37:35 GMT
On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 11:38 PM, priya Janardhanan <
vishnupriya.janardhanan@tcs.com> wrote:

> I just noticed the operation "recoverActivity" in the InstanceManagement
> service which(I presume) could this be used for the manual retry . However
> ,
> that needs the portInstanceId and the activityId to be passed , now how do
> get them in my service ?

What you need is the instance id and the activity id in recovery. When you
query an instance scope using getScopeInfoWithActivity you'll get the list
of activity with recovery information. This element contains the information
you're looking for.

Matthieu