ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Apache ODE 1.3
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 15:23:17 GMT
On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 2:40 AM, Nabatian, Rouzbeh <
rouzbeh.nabatian@ibsolution.de> wrote:

> Thank you for your Answer.
> would you please tell me when the ode 1.3 will be released?

As soon as one of use has some time for it, hopefully before the end of the
year. In the meantime if you want to give it a try I've placed a development
snapshot here:

http://people.apache.org/~mriou/ode-axis2-war-1.2-20081201.war

It should be pretty stable at this point.

Matthieu