ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alexis Midon" <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Basic authentication
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 21:12:49 GMT
Hi,

if you can alter the wsdl of the invoked service, you can have a look at the
HTTP Authentication section in the user guide [1].
if you can't, have a look at the section right above: "Endpoint
Configuration". And define the Authorization header for your service. Beware
that you need to encode your credentials:

Basically, in a file named
processes/${your_process_bundle}/${whatever_name}.endpoint (mind the
extension) write something like:

alias.my_ns=http://your.service.namespace.com
my_ns.processServicesPTService.ode.http.default-headers.Authorization=Basic
QWxhZGRpbj==

You don't have to restart the server. After ~30 seconds, changes should be
applied.

Alexis

[1] http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html
[2] http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-EndpointConfiguration