ode-user mailing list archives

From "Rosalin Pattnaik" <rosalin.pattn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does the Ode resume its execution once its restarts, whatever be its state of execution at the time of shutdown?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 18:19:59 GMT
The invoke has

<ext:failureHandling xmlns:ext="http://ode.apache.org/activityRecovery">

        <ext:faultOnFailure>true</ext:faultOnFailure>
    </ext:failureHandling>

with a fault handler that sends a mail notification and retries.

In case it goes down when the invoke activity has started but no exception
is yet thrown, shd it not timeout when the server starts
and then go to the fault handler and the rest of the process resumed.