ode-user mailing list archives

From "Rosalin Pattnaik" <rosalin.pattn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does the Ode resume its execution once its restarts, whatever be its state of execution at the time of shutdown?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 18:02:20 GMT
Hi,

I tried with the new ode.Now in case the server is shutdown once the
exception is thrown or it has gone to the fault handler then the flow is
resumed but in case i kill the server when something has been invoked and it
hasnt yet timeout waiting for a response/ hasnt gone to the fault handler
and then restart the server again , the process is not resumed.

Regards,
Rosalin