ode-user mailing list archives

From "Tammo van Lessen" <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem calling/executing async BPEL Process
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:00:11 GMT
On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 17:53, Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@gmail.com> wrote:
> IMO there's a fourth option: The ws-addr soap/wsdl bindings for
> asynchronous IN_OUT MEPs. At least for such simple two-way interactions
> this works fine* but is of course not a replacement for a correlation
> mechanism that can deal with more complex message exchanges. I agree
> with Daniel that a standard compliant way would be nice. IMO this can be
> achieved by placing the session ID in a ReferenceParameter.
>
> *by "fine" I mean using the latest head, the addressing module engaged
> and invoking the HelloWorld2 process with a ReplyTo header set.

Well, it works partially. The headers are evaluated correctly and the
response is sent via the 2nd HTTP channel, however the whole
processing must not last longer than a specified timeout (~30 seconds)
as the invocation is blocking and finally results in an unwanted and
unneeded timeout. I'll open a bug for that (for further discussion).

Cheers,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - tvanlessen@gmail.com - http://www.taval.de