ode-user mailing list archives

From "christophe seguinot" <christophe.segui...@gmail.com>
Subject invoking web service
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 10:46:41 GMT
Hi,

My process is quite simple (My BPEL process is invoking an other HelloWorld
web service):

- copy the string in the request part to string which belongs to input part
of a web service to call
- invoke the web service [2]
- copy the response in the response part of the process
- return the response of process

Everything is going fine, but the web service invoked can't parse the
received parameters because of a wrong schema inserted I don't why.
For step [2] : ODE is sending (shortly):
        <helloWorld xmlns="http://server.arcelor.com/">
            <arg0 xmlns="*http://server.arcelor.com/invokeHelloWorld.wsdl*">
                titi
            </arg0>
        </helloWorld>

http://server.arcelor.com/ is the namespace of the invoked web service and
therefore is correct, but the xmlns associated to the argument arg0 is the
namespace of the wsdl of the process. Because of this attribute the web
service is parsing null for arg0.

Do you have any suggestion ??

I attached both wsdl, my bpel file and the deploy.xml

Thanks a lot for any help you can provide.

Christophe