ode-user mailing list archives

From "Nabatian, Rouzbeh" <rouzbeh.nabat...@ibsolution.de>
Subject DeploymentService slow down
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:59:28 GMT
Hi

i run an automatic test to deploy a BPEL process on ODE 1.2 via
DeploymentService provided by ode.
at the begin the deployment service needs 1 second to deploy the
process, with the rising number of deployed processes
rises the time needed to deploy the same process too. after 1500
deployments the deployment service needs 70 seconds
to deploy the process.
we run apache ode 1.2 on Tomcat  with sql Server Database.
we have restarted the tomcat since, but it didnt help.

i guess that is a file system problem as deployment service checks all
the deployed proceses
to assign an unique id to process to be deployed.

any idea to avoid this problem?

thanks