ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Calling from one BPEL to another BPEL process
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:24:23 GMT
The only way to invoke in BPEL is through WSDL-defined services, so calling
another process is done through the <invoke> activity which requires a WSDL
definition.

The process engine optimizes process-to-process communication such that
messages are delivered directly instead of doing through the transport layer
(e.g. HTTP, JMS, ...).

alex