ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Problem calling/executing async BPEL Process
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:23:04 GMT
On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@gmail.com>wrote:

> Well, it works partially. The headers are evaluated correctly and the
> response is sent via the 2nd HTTP channel, however the whole
> processing must not last longer than a specified timeout (~30 seconds)
> as the invocation is blocking and finally results in an unwanted and
> unneeded timeout. I'll open a bug for that (for further discussion).

I'm not sure I followed the entire conversation but this sounds interesting
and useful.

Are you saying you can perform a request-response WSDL operation over 2
separate HTTP channels?    I'm curious as to how the mechanics of this works
in Axis2 and whether this message exchange would be recoverable (e.g. if the
server goes down in-between)

I'm guessing the existing "mex.timeout" endpoint property could be used to
configure the timeout for the exchange.  It's probably worth trying...

alex