ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: assign with complex types
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:28:26 GMT
It appears to be a namespacing issue.   The "hello1" element in your SOAP
message and in your WSDL definition is not namespace-qualified, whereas in
your assignment you use the "nsxsd" prefix binding.

Try the following:

          <copy>
              <from xmlns="">$myVar.TestPart/hello1</from>
              <to variable="tmpVar1"/>
          </copy>

alex