ode-user mailing list archives

From ratha <rat...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: The scheme is not conformant in ODE
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:35:39 GMT
Hi Matthieu,
In SOAPUI, first i start the ODE server and i import my wsdl file to the
workspace and send my soap messages[1].
So URL is *http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/LoanService.
*But here i start the odeserver in different localhost port and copied
the WSDL URL and sending soap messages, it causes the following error..
any ideas..

[1] <soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:elem="http://www.example.org/elements.xsd">
   <soapenv:Header/>