ode-user mailing list archives

From Surendar <surend...@7strata.com>
Subject Re: Process Management
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:18:39 GMT
hi dileep

thanks for ur reply, can u tell me for the following scenario how to use
apache ode

iam running different workflow for different events, so there will be
multiple workflow instances will be running by that time if some thing
wrong and my system goes down ok , what will happen weather my events in
the process inside the workflow will be lost or i can start processing
on the workflow where it left while it down once the system up.

how to handle this case in apache ode, also possible provide me the
document or link where i can go and look  into it.i had link
http://ode.apache.org/bpel-management-api-specification.html where here
its very less information

with regards

Surendar V