ode-user mailing list archives

From Sandrine Beauche <sandrine.beau...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Re: assign with complex types
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:02:33 GMT

I've found the solution...

The problem was that I didn't initialize my destination variable before the
assign. I tried a tutorial about the design of BPEL process with the eclipse
plug-in, that make a HelloWorld process. It's work, but if i delete the
initialization assign, I find the same error.

Maybe adding a notice to say that initialization is required would be a good
idea because this error message is not easily understandable... I found the
solution with lucky :)

Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
Sandrine.