ode-user mailing list archives

From priya Janardhanan <vishnupriya.janardha...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Manual Retry with failureHandling
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:45:35 GMT

I have tried to use recoverActivity at an invoke but the service that should
be invoked by the bpel process is not being called , when I make a call
using the recoverActivity for the failed activity .  I get  this one line in
my log file and nothing after that

 [BpelRuntimeContextImpl] ActivityRecovery: Recovering activity 14 with
action 1 on channel ActivityRecoveryChannel:EXPORTED CHANNEL#30

I have attached my bpel file here
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20952381/sampleBpel.bpel sampleBpel.bpel

Also , when I use the getScopeInfoWithActivity I do not get the failed
activity in the response I get all the activities with completed or started
status , is there any other way to retrieve the failed activity ?