ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From priya_jan <vishnupriya.janardha...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.AbstractMethodError when running ode with postgres
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 04:50:06 GMT


 Thank you ,  I was using a jdbc2 jar file , when I changed the jar file to
one using jdbc3 it worked perfectly
 

Matthieu Riou-5 wrote:
> 
> On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 1:20 AM, priya_jan
> <vishnupriya.janardhanan@tcs.com>wrote:
> 
>>
>> I am trying to run ode1.2 with postgres , but I get the following error .
>>
> 
> My guess would be that you're giving the wrong JDBC driver class name
> given
> the version of the Postgres driver you're using.
> 
> Matthieu
> 
> 
>>
>> java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
>> org.postgresql.jdbc2.Jdbc2DatabaseMetaData.getDatabaseMajorVersion()I
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.ode.daohib.bpel.BpelDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.guessDialect(BpelDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.java:168)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.ode.daohib.bpel.BpelDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.init(BpelDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.java:108)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.createDaoCF(Database.java:274)
>>        at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.initDAO(ODEServer.java:438)
>>        at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.init(ODEServer.java:156)
>>        at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.init(ODEServer.java:119)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEAxisServlet.init(ODEAxisServlet.java:53)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1161)
>>        at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:981)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4069)
>>        at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4373)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:761)
>>        at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:741)
>>        at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:553)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>        at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:297)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.mx.server.RawDynamicInvoker.invoke(RawDynamicInvoker.java:164)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>        at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.init(StandardContext.java:5310)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>        at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:297)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.mx.server.RawDynamicInvoker.invoke(RawDynamicInvoker.java:164)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.TomcatDeployer.performDeployInternal(TomcatDeployer.java:301)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.TomcatDeployer.performDeploy(TomcatDeployer.java:104)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.web.AbstractWebDeployer.start(AbstractWebDeployer.java:375)
>>        at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startModule(WebModule.java:83)
>>        at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startService(WebModule.java:61)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)
>>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:978)
>>        at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
>>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor11.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>        at $Proxy46.start(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.web.AbstractWebContainer.start(AbstractWebContainer.java:466)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>        at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:133)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:142)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.DynamicInterceptor.invoke(DynamicInterceptor.java:97)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.system.InterceptorServiceMBeanSupport.invokeNext(InterceptorServiceMBeanSupport.java:238)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss42.DeployerInterceptor.start(DeployerInterceptor.java:93)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployerInterceptorSupport$XMBeanInterceptor.start(SubDeployerInterceptorSupport.java:188)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployerInterceptor.invoke(SubDeployerInterceptor.java:95)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>        at $Proxy47.start(Unknown Source)
>>        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)
>>        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)
>>        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:782)
>>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor23.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:133)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:142)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>        at $Proxy10.deploy(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanner.java:421)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.java:634)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:263)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner.startService(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:336)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)
>>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:978)
>>        at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
>>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor11.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>        at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
>>        at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:302)
>>        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)
>>        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)
>>        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:782)
>>        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:766)
>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>        at
>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>        at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:133)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:142)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>        at
>>
>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
>>        at
>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>        at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>        at $Proxy5.deploy(Unknown Source)
>>        at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.doStart(ServerImpl.java:482)
>>        at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:362)
>>        at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:200)
>>        at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:508)
>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>
>> I have the postgres jar files in webinf\lib of ode.war , are there some
>> jar
>> files that I would have to remove to get it up and running ? Thanks in
>> advance . .
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/java.lang.AbstractMethodError-when-running-ode-with-postgres-tp20768555p20768555.html
>> Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
> 
> 
:jumping::jumping:
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/java.lang.AbstractMethodError-when-running-ode-with-postgres-tp20768555p20786106.html
Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message