ode-user mailing list archives

From "胡长城" <james-...@vip.sina.com>
Subject Re: Why hibernate use "BPEL_" prefix table name?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:54:25 GMT
hi, Alexis

May be it's a solution. But the "store_process_prop" table is conflicted between JPA implementation
and Hibernate implementation.
Under JPA implmentation, the columns of "store_process_prop" table are "id,prop_key,prop_value".
Under Hibernate implmentation, the columns of "store_process_prop" table are "propid,name,value".

That means I have to create new database, instead of adding some tables with different prefix.

Would you like to fix this problem? Thanks

James Hu