ode-user mailing list archives

From "胡长城" <h...@primeton.com>
Subject Why hibernate use "BPEL_" prefix table name?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 02:58:09 GMT
hi,

I trying to change ode 1.2 to use Hibernate DAO instead of JPA DAO.  And I was using stable
release 1.2 version source code.
I built the hibernate configuration files and schema files from "dao-hibernate-db" project.

I found that Hibernate DAO use "BPEL_" prefix table name instead of "ODE_" prefix table. The
JPA DAO use "ODE_" prefix tables. That means I had to create new tables to store the hibernate
dao datas.

It's an error or your original designing?  Thanks.

2008-12-17

James Hu
james-fly@vip.sina.com