ode-user mailing list archives

From dileep <dile...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Process Management
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 01:02:56 GMT
Hi Surendar,

I am not yet tried that out with Servicemix 4.0.I will surely inform you
when I give it a try.
Is there any specific reason why you want to try out with 4.0.If not then
you can surely try it with servicemix 3.3.(I know it works there)

Thanks
Dileep

-----Original Message-----
From: Surendar [mailto:surendarv@7strata.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 8:46 PM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: Process Management

hi dileep
thanks, i will try that and let u know, can u tell me one thing, how to
make ode to be work in servicemix 4.0, i developed my application using
servicemix3.0 with ode but while i deploy that jbi -ode.zip into
servicemix4.0 it showing me Transaction manager error.

can u tell me how to do that

with regards

Surendar V