ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alexis Midon" <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Header Issues
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:32:41 GMT
I see. What you could do is create a property file and set your
Authorization header from there.
See the use guide for all the
details<http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-EndpointConfiguration>
.
However there is one flaw, the header value will be static. You won't be
able to change its value from the BPEL.

Hope it helps.

Alexis