ode-user mailing list archives

From "Sean Ahn" <...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Correlation Join Initiate Mode
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 08:17:52 GMT
Ahh,,,
certainly came up to mind that you might be trying to load up from the
definition that was compiled with old version of code. Then,
de-serialization will leave the variable as null because there was no such
variable before.

My fault, I'll fix it tomorrow. Though, checking if the variable is null in
that code will not work. It is a final member variable and I'll have to use
reflection to initialize it to a value in a custom readObject().

Thanks,
Sean

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:38 PM, Sean Ahn <ahn@intalio.com> wrote:

> Am I looking at a different place? OInvoke has all the variables defined as
> final and initializing with collections. Karthick, can you send me the stack
> trace?
>
> Thanks,
> Sean
>

> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:21 PM, Matthieu Riou <matthieu@offthelip.org>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Karthick Sankarachary <
>> sankarachary@intalio.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> When an invoke activity has no correlation set defined in the "join"
>>> mode,
>>> if fails while trying to iterate over the outboundJoins collection