ode-user mailing list archives

From "Håkon Sagehaug" <Hakon.Sageh...@bccs.uib.no>
Subject Assigning multiple values in bpel
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:31:09 GMT
Hi all,

I've got a bpel process that can invokes a web service that give eihter 1 or
many values back for the same element, the element is defined like this

<xsd:element ref="wlm:ReferenceId"
                            maxOccurs="unbounded" />

and will look something like this when

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ReferenceId xmlns="http://bccs.uib.no/esysbio/workflow/launcher/types">
<RefId xmlns="">865</RefId>
</ReferenceId>
<ReferenceId xmlns="http://bccs.uib.no/esysbio/workflow/launcher/types">
<RefId xmlns="">867</RefId>
</ReferenceId>
<ReferenceId xmlns="http://bccs.uib.no/esysbio/workflow/launcher/types">
<RefId xmlns="">869</RefId>
</ReferenceId>

Then I need to take these and put each of them into another element like
this

<ReferenceId2 xmlns="http://bccs.uib.no/esysbio/workflow/launcher/types">
<RefId2 xmlns="">865</RefId2>
</ReferenceId2>
<ReferenceId2 xmlns="http://bccs.uib.no/esysbio/workflow/launcher/types">
<RefId2 xmlns="">867</RefId2>
</ReferenceId2>

and call another ws with these element,so when I want to assign the values
to new elements, should I wrapp it all inside a for loop so that each
element is added to the next service request message. And how should this
for loop look like, pretty new to bpel. I use the eclipse designer and ode

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer