ode-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin C Scarborough <Benjamin_C_Scarboro...@raytheon.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Header Issues
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:22:47 GMT
> If you want to pass credentials to your service, you should have a look
at
> this section of the user
> guide<
http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-HTTPAuthentication%28Axis2%29

I have already looked at this section of the user guide.  However, I do
not have the freedom to modify the WSDL or the message passed into it. The
WSDLs and XSDs are provided to me by a third party.  Is it not possible to
set the HTTP headers when invoking a SOAP binding?  I know that there are
HTTP headers on the SOAP binding invoke call.  Here is a snapshot captured
of the HTTP headers.

POST /TestService/services/MyService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Does ODE not give us any control of these headers when they are associated
with a SOAP binding?