ode-user mailing list archives

From "Les Spivey" <Les.Spi...@Attachmate.com>
Subject using foreach counter
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:38:20 GMT
I am using the BPEL ForEach activity to loop over a list of names which
is the input value of the receive.  The name of my ForEach counter
variable is Counter.  The start counter value is 1 and the end counter
value is count($input.payload/tns:Names).  This works correctly.
However, within the scope of the ForEach I have an If with the condition
$Counter < count($input.payload/tns:Names).  Apparently, the condition
never evaluates to true since the body of the If is never entered.  Is
the syntax of the condition incorrect or is the problem with Counter?
Can the ForEach counter be used in this way?

Thanks.

Les