ode-user mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Gomez" <sage...@gmail.com>
Subject WSDL message part: type instead of element
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 08:38:34 GMT
Hi everyone.
I'm having trouble declaring a message in the WSDL of my service. I'm trying
to use "type" instead of "element" in the "part" declaration of the
wsdl:message, but I keep getting an "UndeclaredXsdType" error when deploying
in ServiceMix, even when using a non-custom type such as xs:string. I've
tried running unitary tests and it works fine, so it looks like it only
happens when integrating with JBI.

Is this normal? Is there some known issue in ODE when declaring messages
using "type"?

Here is the error trace:

Compilation completed with 4 error(s):
        file:/C:/apache-servicemix-3.2.2/data/smx/service-assemblies/
my-sa/version_1/sus/OdeBpelEngine/my-ode-su/OdeService.bpel:
101: error: [UndeclaredXsdType] Attempt to reference undeclared XSD type
"{http:
//www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string".
        null:366: error: [UndeclaredVariable] Attempt to reference
undeclared va
riable "MyVar".
        null:370: error: [UndeclaredVariable] Attempt to reference
undeclared va
riable "MyVar".
        null:374: error: [UndeclaredVariable] Attempt to reference
undeclared va
riable "MyVar".

Thanks in advance.

Sebastian Gomez.