ode-user mailing list archives

From vijayaratha vijayasingam <vijayara...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: InstanceManagementAPI
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2008 15:07:24 GMT
Hi Matthieu,

Still I couldnt overcome this issue and i coudnt get more stacktrace of
this issue..("*WebServiceError is not defined*")
I'm using ODE 1.1 .war distribution with tomcat5.5..

Can somebody help me?

Thanks.
ratha.
function getAllInstaces()
    {
   try{
        instances_available  =
InstanceManagementService.listAllInstances();
        return instances_available;
         }
   catch(err)
         {
               if (typeof err == "string") {
               alert("Exception Occurred " +err.toString());
           }
           else {
               alert("Exception Occurred!" + err);
           }
         }

    x=instances_available.getElementsByTagName("iid");
     for (i=0;i<x.length;i++)
             {
             document.write(x[i].childNodes[0].nodeValue);
             document.write("<br />");
             }

   }

getAllInstaces();