ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: java script testing with ODE.war distribution!
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:05:57 GMT
If you place a file called "foo.html" in the .war root directory, then you
should be able to access it through http://localhost:8080/ode/foo.html

The index file is a special case, which is defined in WEB-INF/web.xml:

   <welcome-file-list>
      <welcome-file>/axis2-web/index.jsp</welcome-file>
    </welcome-file-list>

You need to remove or change this value if you want to use your own index
file (the file used when you to go http://localhost:8080/ode).

alex