ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: An error when run BPEL
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 03:19:30 GMT
*http://ode.apache.org/faq.html
*

*Q.* *My process fails with a selectionFailure; What can I do?*
*A.* BPEL expects a *single* element to be selected when evaluating <to> and
<from> expressions, and a selectionFailure fault is thrown if zero or more
than one element are selected.

If you get zero element, double-check your namespace prefix and bindings.
Also, remember that you must initialize your variables (most often with
<literal>'s) before assigning into them, unless your are reassigning the
whole variable (e.g. directly into $variable, or $variable.part). To debug
assignments, you can set the "org.apache.ode" logging category to DEBUG in
order to see the content of variables as the process executes.