ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Question about initialize variables and selectionFailure
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 13:56:06 GMT
On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 12:32 AM, Danny Kruitbosch <d.kruitbosch@rdc.nl>wrote:

> Did anyone have a change to look at what I'm doing wrong. I really want
> to fix this issue.

As expected, your BPEL is not portable.  It does not initialize the variable
$OpvragenVoertuigBasisIn before selecting into it.  I'm surprised it runs in
OpenESB but they may have relaxed their requirements, as we have with
ODE-371 (Auto Complete Copy Destination) which will be available in Ode 1.3.

For the time being, you can add the following assignment after the first
<receive> to make it work:

<assign name="Assign">
  <copy>
    <from>