ode-user mailing list archives

From ratha <rat...@wso2.com>
Subject Responses are undefined when try to communicate with InstantManagementAPI
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:17:57 GMT
Hi all,

When  I send XMLHttpRequest() to the following URL
"http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/InstanceManagement/listAllInstances"
server states as follows,

*DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found a header in incoming message,
checking if
there are endpoints there.
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found a header in incoming message,
checking if
there are endpoints there*

No output from the XMLHttp request. When I print the response of a
single element(from the XMLHttp request) it states *'undefined'*.
So, I tried to create an object for InstantManagementAPI like,
*instances_available  = InstanceManagementService.listAllInstances();  *

but it throws an exception like "*No response undefined*".

It seems some error in my back end server. Do I need to do any
modifications at the configuration of ODE  in order to make above
communications? or some other errors in my back end service?

Any assistance will be really helpful to me.
.
Thanks.
-Ratha.