ode-user mailing list archives

From ratha <rat...@wso2.com>
Subject Found service in registry from name InstanceManagementService/listAllInstances: null
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:16:31 GMT
Hi all,

When i try to get a XMLHttp request from ODE server to view
instances(through java script) I'm getting exception like
Status:500(internel server error) and my tomcat console states as follows,

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Service using target
endpoint addre
ss : /ode/processes/InstanceManagementService/listAllInstances
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found service in registry from name
InstanceMana
gementService/listAllInstances: null

I pass the
URI=http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/InstanceManagementService/listAllInstances.
Is there error in my URI or something else?

Thanks,
-ratha.