ode-user mailing list archives

From ratha <rat...@wso2.com>
Subject InstanceManagementAPI
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 07:16:41 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to communicate with the InstanceMangementAPI/  /to list all
the instances available../
/I'm using ODE.war distribution with tomcat./
/my javascript is as follows,/

function getAllInstaces()
     {
var instances_available  = InstanceManagementService.listAllInstances();
 var x=instances_available.getElementsByTagName("ns:iid");
  for (i=0;i<x.length;i++)
              {
              document.write(x[i].childNodes[0].nodeValue);
              document.write("<br />");
              }

      }

getAllInstaces();

Note:It  should return the avilable iid's(some numbers) at the browser

/But i couldnt get any output.(the problem is it didnt create an
object(/ instances_available /) with the server).

I'm placing my javascript,html file at the samelevel of WEB-INF,META-INF
directories.

I dont know what is the error exactly. Is the error in my object
creation? or any others..

I'm using jdk1.6 with eclipse IDE(i think all required libraries are
available with this distribution).

Thanks,

-Ratha.