ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE extensionActivity and ServiceMix
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 19:16:18 GMT
Youssouf,

sorry for the confusion, I should have read your email more carefully.
The extension activity support will be released from trunk, not from our
1.x branch. So it will be most likely ODE 2.0, which is also planned to
be released as soon as possible (but then going through a beta/rc cycle
first).

Cheers,
  Tammo