ode-user mailing list archives

From Andrés P. Ferrando <and...@pruna.com.ar>
Subject Re: REST Post issue
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 12:01:44 GMT
Hi all,

I think that change the default to UTF8 will be great, and it's good to
find this bug about ODE not using defined properties.
But the error here I think is the missing SOAPAction in the second POST,
and not a character set issue. Try fix this, and let us know.

Regards,

--
   Andrés P. Ferrando
http://www.pruna.com.ar/