ode-user mailing list archives

From rjoshi <rink...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache ODE performance compare to Sun BPEL Engine Performance
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:10:03 GMT

1. We are using non-persistent connection in both.
2. See attached loop.bpel and loopIn.wsdl in original post. We executed same
service on same testbed.
3. We did not tweak any performance parameters on any of this solutions.
Used as is.

So it i apple to apple comparison.  Let me know if I am missing something.
Also can you tell me if you know any performance tuning related to threads
or any other optimization.

Thanks