ode-user mailing list archives

From rjoshi <rink...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache ODE performance compare to Sun BPEL Engine Performance
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:16:52 GMT

We are evaluating SOA solution for our company which includes App Server, ESB
and BPEL Engine and decided to either go with

1. JBoss, ServiceMix and Apache ODE
2. Glassfish, OpenESB and Sun-Bpel engine  (part of ODE).

As a developer, we preferred 1st solutions but based on our preliminary
performance results, we found that Apache ODE is bottleneck in terms of
performance so we decided to test ODE and Sun-bpel engine independently to
find out what is the performance of individual component.