ode-user mailing list archives

From "raulvk.soa" <raulvk....@gmail.com>
Subject ServiceMix Apache ODE Process and Instance Management
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 14:40:57 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to manage Apache ODE via JMX, using jConsole and accessing the
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.ProcessAndInstanceManagementMBean bean...

However, everytime I invoke a methods I get the following error:

java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling return; nested exception
is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase$SerializedRootObject (no
security manager: RMI class loader disabled).

I have added the xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar to the servicemix/lib and
servicemix/lib/optional directores to no avail.

Could someone give me some directions as to what can be causing this error?

Many thanks.