ode-user mailing list archives

From raulvk <raul.kripal...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: JBI Port in deploy.xml
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 23:00:13 GMT

Yes, of course, that was the first place I looked.

That page doesn't help because the example code belongs to the PingPong
example, in which the Pong service which is invoked is actually another BPEL
process which is in turned deployed via a deploy.xml that assigns a Port to
it through the corresponding <provide> <service name="..." port="portName"
/> </provide> instruction.

Therefore, the Pong service HAS a Port which can be used. But what happens
when the service that I need to invoke is something that is NOT another BPEL
process?

Many thanks!