ode-user mailing list archives

From "raulvk.soa" <raulvk....@gmail.com>
Subject JBI Port in deploy.xml
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 20:06:41 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have deployed a BPEL process on Apache ODE, running embedded in
ServiceMix. This process is invoking a JBI Endpoint which is a Camel
endpoint. However, I am having trouble specifying the "port" attribute of
the "service" element:

AFAIK, this is not documented anywhere... What do I have to specify here?

If what needs to be specified is the "interface", then what should I do if
the destination service doesn't define an interface name?? This applies for
Camel JBI endpoints...

Many thanks!