ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Support for fault handling in Apache ODE 1.2
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:18:26 GMT
Hi Sameer,

Fault handling is broad but we support all of what there is to support in
BPEL 2.0 and even a little more. That includes throwing fault and catching
them, handling WSDL faults and SOAP faults and eventual compensation.

The client timeout itself is configurable and when a timeout happens, it's
assimilated to a failure. We then have a failure recovery mechanism that
lets you configure whether you want force the throwing of a fault, retry
automatically (and how many times) or retry manually.

Hope this helps,
Matthieu