ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Ode 1.2: Problems using external database
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 14:03:54 GMT
On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 6:39 AM, René Bos <r.bos@pagelink.nl> wrote:

> Hello!
>
>
>
> After I found out that my database schema has not to be changed since 1.1 I
> realized something else was wrong. Starting up Ode is fine. Deploying a
> process also works. But when I want to send a message to a process ode gives
> errors: javax.transaction.RollbackException: Unable to commit: transaction
> marked for rollback.
>
>
>
> The same process works in Ode 1.1. I tried with a empty database with no
> processes in it.
>
>
>
> Can you see something wrong?
>
>
Unfortunately there's not enough details in the stack for me to see what's
going wrong. Could you set the log4j category org.apache.ode to DEBUG and
send the logs again?

Thanks,
Matthieu


>
>
> STARTUP:
>
>
>
> 2-okt-2008 15:30:30 org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener
> lifecycleEvent
>
> INFO: The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in
> production environments was not found on the java.library.path:
> c:\jdk1.6.0_03\bin;.;C:\WINDOWS\Sun\Java\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;c:\Program
> Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Program
> Files\unixutils;c:\php5;c:\jdk1.6.0_03\bin;C:\ant\bin;c:\maven\bin;C:\maven2\bin;C:\Python25;C:\Python25\Scripts;C:\oracle\
>
> 2-okt-2008 15:30:30 org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol init
>
> INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
>
> 2-okt-2008 15:30:30 org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
>
> INFO: Initialization processed in 531 ms
>
> 2-okt-2008 15:30:30 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService start
>
> INFO: Starting service Catalina
>
> 2-okt-2008 15:30:30 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine start
>
> INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/5.5.23
>
> 2-okt-2008 15:30:30 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost start
>
> INFO: XML validation disabled
>
> 2-okt-2008 15:30:30 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDescriptor
>
> WARNING: A docBase C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.23\webapps\ode inside the host
> appBase has been specified, and will be ignored
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Loading properties
>
> 15:30:32,247 DEBUG [ODEServer] Loading properties
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Initializing transaction manager
>
> 15:30:32,263 DEBUG [ODEServer] Initializing transaction manager
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Initializing transaction manager using
> org.apache.ode.il.EmbeddedGeronimoFactory
>
> 15:30:32,279 DEBUG [ODEServer] Initializing transaction manager using
> org.apache.ode.il.EmbeddedGeronimoFactory
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Creating data source.
>
> 15:30:32,294 DEBUG [ODEServer] Creating data source.
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Starting DAO.
>
> 15:30:32,310 DEBUG [ODEServer] Starting DAO.
>
> INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | Using DAO Connection Factory class
> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.
>
> 15:30:32,310 INFO  [ODEServer] Using DAO Connection Factory class
> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Initializing BPEL process store.
>
> 15:30:33,216 DEBUG [ODEServer] Initializing BPEL process store.
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Initializing BPEL server.
>
> 15:30:33,263 DEBUG [ODEServer] Initializing BPEL server.
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | ODE initializing
>
> 15:30:33,263 DEBUG [ODEServer] ODE initializing
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | BPEL SERVER initializing
>
> 15:30:33,622 DEBUG [BpelServerImpl] BPEL SERVER initializing
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | BPEL SERVER starting.
>
> 15:30:33,638 DEBUG [BpelServerImpl] BPEL SERVER starting.
>
> INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | BPEL Server Started.
>
> 15:30:33,669 INFO  [BpelServerImpl] BPEL Server Started.
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Initializing JCA adapter.
>
> 15:30:35,357 DEBUG [ODEServer] Initializing JCA adapter.
>
> INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | Poller started.
>
> 15:30:35,466 INFO  [DeploymentPoller] Poller started.
>
> INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | Process deployment polling started on path
> C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.23\webapps\ode\WEB-INF\processes.
>
> 15:30:35,466 INFO  [ODEServer] Process deployment polling started on path
> C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.23\webapps\ode\WEB-INF\processes.
>
> INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | ODE Service Engine has been started.
>
> 15:30:35,466 INFO  [ODEServer] ODE Service Engine has been started.
>
> 2-okt-2008 15:30:35 org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol start
>
> INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
>
> 2-okt-2008 15:30:35 org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
>
> INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
>
> 2-okt-2008 15:30:35 org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
>
> INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/16  config=null
>
> 2-okt-2008 15:30:35 org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreLoader load
>
> INFO: Find registry server-registry.xml at classpath resource
>
> 2-okt-2008 15:30:35 org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
>
> INFO: Server startup in 5422 ms
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> DEPLOYING:
>
>
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | The system is checking for the operation
> using the following WSAAction: urn:anonOutInOp
>
> 15:32:21,108 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] The system is checking for the
> operation using the following WSAAction: urn:anonOutInOp
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Operation using SOAP message
> body's first child's local name : deploy
>
> 15:32:21,124 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Checking for Operation using SOAP
> message body's first child's local name : deploy
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found operation
> org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@1e22c75
>
> 15:32:21,124 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Found operation
> org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@1e22c75
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting file:
> assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.bpel
>
> 15:32:21,186 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Extracting file:
> assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.bpel
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting file:
> assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
>
> 15:32:21,202 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Extracting file:
> assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting file: deploy.xml
>
> 15:32:21,202 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Extracting file: deploy.xml
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting file: TaskManagerWebservice.wsdl
>
> 15:32:21,217 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Extracting file:
> TaskManagerWebservice.wsdl
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting file:
> KwaliteitshandboekWebservice.wsdl
>
> 15:32:21,217 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Extracting file:
> KwaliteitshandboekWebservice.wsdl
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting file:
> PageProcessorWebservice.wsdl
>
> 15:32:21,217 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Extracting file:
> PageProcessorWebservice.wsdl
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Process store event:
> {ProcessStoreEvent#DEPLOYED:{
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1}
>
> 15:32:22,952 DEBUG [ODEServer] Process store event:
> {ProcessStoreEvent#DEPLOYED:{
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1}
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Ignoring store event:
> {ProcessStoreEvent#DEPLOYED:{
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1}
>
> 15:32:22,952 DEBUG [ODEServer] Ignoring store event:
> {ProcessStoreEvent#DEPLOYED:{
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1}
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Process store event:
> {ProcessStoreEvent#ACTVIATED:{
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1}
>
> 15:32:22,952 DEBUG [ODEServer] Process store event:
> {ProcessStoreEvent#ACTVIATED:{
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1}
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.trace(54) | unregister: {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
> 15:32:22,952 DEBUG [BpelServerImpl] unregister: {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | register: {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
> 15:32:22,967 DEBUG [BpelServerImpl] register: {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Registering process {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
> with server.
>
> 15:32:22,967 DEBUG [BpelServerImpl] Registering process {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
> with server.
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Register process: serviceId={
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService:assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerPort,
> process=BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1]
>
> 15:32:22,999 DEBUG [BpelEngineImpl] Register process: serviceId={
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService:assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerPort,
> process=BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1]
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activating {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
> 15:32:22,999 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Activating {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Destroying service {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
> port assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerPort
>
> 15:32:23,046 DEBUG [ODEServer] Destroying service {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
> port assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerPort
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Couldn't find service {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
> port assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerPort to destroy.
>
> 15:32:23,046 DEBUG [ODEServer] Couldn't find service {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
> port assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerPort to destroy.
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Create AxisService: service={
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
> port=assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerPort
> WSDL=assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> BPEL=assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.bpel
>
> 15:32:23,046 DEBUG [ODEAxisService] Create AxisService: service={
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
> port=assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerPort
> WSDL=assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> BPEL=assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.bpel
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Get import:
>  import=PageProcessorWebservice.wsdl
> parent=file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
>
> 15:32:23,061 DEBUG [Axis2WSDLLocator] Get import:
>  import=PageProcessorWebservice.wsdl
> parent=file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Get import:
>  import=KwaliteitshandboekWebservice.wsdl
> parent=file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
>
> 15:32:23,077 DEBUG [Axis2WSDLLocator] Get import:
>  import=KwaliteitshandboekWebservice.wsdl
> parent=file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Get import:
>  import=TaskManagerWebservice.wsdl
> parent=file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
>
> 15:32:23,077 DEBUG [Axis2WSDLLocator] Get import:
>  import=TaskManagerWebservice.wsdl
> parent=file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Looking for Axis2 service configuration
> file:
> file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1/assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService.axis2
>
> 15:32:23,108 DEBUG [ODEAxisService] Looking for Axis2 service configuration
> file:
> file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1/assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService.axis2
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Axis2 service configuration not found:
> file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1/assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService.axis2
>
> 15:32:23,108 DEBUG [ODEAxisService] Axis2 service configuration not found:
> file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.23/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1/assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService.axis2
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Created Axis2 service {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> }assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
>
> 15:32:23,155 DEBUG [ODEServer] Created Axis2 service {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> }assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activated {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
> myrole assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerLink: EPR is
> org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@b800
>
> 15:32:23,155 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Activated {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
> myrole assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerLink: EPR is
> org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@b800
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activated {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
> 15:32:23,171 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Activated {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Rehydrating process {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
> 15:32:23,171 DEBUG [NStateLatch] Rehydrating process {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Processing <invoke> element for process {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1:
> partnerlink PageProcessorWebserviceLink -->
> {urn:PageProcessorWebservice}PageProcessorWebserviceService:PageProcessorWebservicePort
>
> 15:32:23,358 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Processing <invoke> element for process {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1:
> partnerlink PageProcessorWebserviceLink -->
> {urn:PageProcessorWebservice}PageProcessorWebserviceService:PageProcessorWebservicePort
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Processing <invoke> element for process {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1:
> partnerlink TaskManagerWebserviceLink -->
> {urn:TaskManagerWebservice}TaskManagerWebserviceService:TaskManagerWebservicePort
>
> 15:32:23,374 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Processing <invoke> element for process {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1:
> partnerlink TaskManagerWebserviceLink -->
> {urn:TaskManagerWebservice}TaskManagerWebserviceService:TaskManagerWebservicePort
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Processing <invoke> element for process {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1:
> partnerlink kwaliteitshandboekWebserviceLink -->
> {urn:KwaliteitshandboekWebservice}KwaliteitshandboekWebserviceService:KwaliteitshandboekWebservicePort
>
> 15:32:23,374 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Processing <invoke> element for process {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1:
> partnerlink kwaliteitshandboekWebserviceLink -->
> {urn:KwaliteitshandboekWebservice}KwaliteitshandboekWebserviceService:KwaliteitshandboekWebservicePort
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Creating SOAP-bound external service
> {urn:TaskManagerWebservice}TaskManagerWebserviceService
>
> 15:32:23,389 DEBUG [ODEServer] Creating SOAP-bound external service
> {urn:TaskManagerWebservice}TaskManagerWebserviceService
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Created external service
> {urn:TaskManagerWebservice}TaskManagerWebserviceService
>
> 15:32:23,405 DEBUG [ODEServer] Created external service
> {urn:TaskManagerWebservice}TaskManagerWebserviceService
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activated {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
> partnerrole TaskManagerWebserviceLink: EPR is
> org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@1c97c3e
>
> 15:32:23,405 DEBUG [NStateLatch] Activated {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
> partnerrole TaskManagerWebserviceLink: EPR is
> org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@1c97c3e
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Creating SOAP-bound external service
> {urn:PageProcessorWebservice}PageProcessorWebserviceService
>
> 15:32:23,421 DEBUG [ODEServer] Creating SOAP-bound external service
> {urn:PageProcessorWebservice}PageProcessorWebserviceService
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Created external service
> {urn:PageProcessorWebservice}PageProcessorWebserviceService
>
> 15:32:23,421 DEBUG [ODEServer] Created external service
> {urn:PageProcessorWebservice}PageProcessorWebserviceService
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activated {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
> partnerrole PageProcessorWebserviceLink: EPR is
> org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@fbf04a
>
> 15:32:23,421 DEBUG [NStateLatch] Activated {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
> partnerrole PageProcessorWebserviceLink: EPR is
> org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@fbf04a
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Creating SOAP-bound external service
> {urn:KwaliteitshandboekWebservice}KwaliteitshandboekWebserviceService
>
> 15:32:23,436 DEBUG [ODEServer] Creating SOAP-bound external service
> {urn:KwaliteitshandboekWebservice}KwaliteitshandboekWebserviceService
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Created external service
> {urn:KwaliteitshandboekWebservice}KwaliteitshandboekWebserviceService
>
> 15:32:23,436 DEBUG [ODEServer] Created external service
> {urn:KwaliteitshandboekWebservice}KwaliteitshandboekWebserviceService
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activated {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
> partnerrole kwaliteitshandboekWebserviceLink: EPR is
> org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@5cb0bb
>
> 15:32:23,436 DEBUG [NStateLatch] Activated {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
> partnerrole kwaliteitshandboekWebserviceLink: EPR is
> org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@5cb0bb
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Creating process DAO for {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
> (guid=hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7i)
>
> 15:32:23,717 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Creating process DAO for {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker}assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
> (guid=hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7i)
>
> INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | Registered process {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1.
>
> 15:32:24,233 INFO  [BpelServerImpl] Registered process {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1.
>
> INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | Deployment of artifact
> assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1 successful.
>
> 15:32:24,264 INFO  [DeploymentWebService] Deployment of artifact
> assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1 successful.
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Deployed package:
> assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
> 15:32:24,280 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Deployed package:
> assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Deployed PID: {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
> 15:32:24,280 DEBUG [DeploymentWebService] Deployed PID: {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1
>
>
>
>
>
> CALLING (method: initiate):
>
>
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | The system is checking for the operation
> using the following WSAAction: urn:anonOutInOp
>
> 15:32:37,858 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] The system is checking for the
> operation using the following WSAAction: urn:anonOutInOp
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Operation using SOAP message
> body's first child's local name : initiate
>
> 15:32:37,858 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Checking for Operation using SOAP
> message body's first child's local name : initiate
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found operation
> org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@e5590e
>
> 15:32:37,858 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Found operation
> org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@e5590e
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Received request message for
> assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.{
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}initiate
>
> 15:32:37,858 DEBUG [ODEMessageReceiver] Received request message for
> assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.{
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}initiate
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Starting transaction.
>
> 15:32:37,858 DEBUG [ODEService] Starting transaction.
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Routed: svcQname {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
> --> BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1]
>
> 15:32:37,874 DEBUG [BpelEngineImpl] Routed: svcQname {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
> --> BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1]
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.trace(54) | Mex[hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7k].setPortOp(...)
>
> 15:32:37,890 DEBUG [MessageExchangeImpl]
> Mex[hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7k].setPortOp(...)
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | ODE routed to operation Operation:
> name=initiate
>
> style=REQUEST_RESPONSE,1
>
> Input: name=null
>
> Message: name={http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> }initiateRequest
>
> Part: name=processInstanceID
>
> typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema%7Dstring>
>
> Part: name=processOwnerUserID
>
> typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}int<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema%7Dint>
>
> Part: name=surveyResponseFk
>
> typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema%7Dstring>
>
> Output: name=null
>
> Message: name={http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> }userReplyMessage
>
> Part: name=return
>
> typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema%7Dstring>from
service {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> }assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
>
> 15:32:37,890 DEBUG [ODEService] ODE routed to operation Operation:
> name=initiate
>
> style=REQUEST_RESPONSE,1
>
> Input: name=null
>
> Message: name={http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> }initiateRequest
>
> Part: name=processInstanceID
>
> typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema%7Dstring>
>
> Part: name=processOwnerUserID
>
> typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}int<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema%7Dint>
>
> Part: name=surveyResponseFk
>
> typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema%7Dstring>
>
> Output: name=null
>
> Message: name={http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> }userReplyMessage
>
> Part: name=return
>
> typeName={http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema%7Dstring>from
service {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> }assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Invoking ODE using MEX
> {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7k [Client hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7j] calling {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> }assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService.initiate(...)}
>
> 15:32:37,905 DEBUG [ODEService] Invoking ODE using MEX
> {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7k [Client hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7j] calling {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> }assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService.initiate(...)}
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Message content:  <?xml version="1.0"
> encoding="UTF-8"?>
>
> <message><processInstanceID xmlns:ns1="
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl" xmlns:soapenv="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker_1222954357.8248229027</processInstanceID><processOwnerUserID
> xmlns:ns1="http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl"
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">177</processOwnerUserID><surveyResponseFk
> xmlns:ns1="http://assurantiebouwstene
>
> 15:32:37,905 DEBUG [ODEService] Message content:  <?xml version="1.0"
> encoding="UTF-8"?>
>
> <message><processInstanceID xmlns:ns1="
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl" xmlns:soapenv="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker_1222954357.8248229027</processInstanceID><processOwnerUserID
> xmlns:ns1="http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl"
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">177</processOwnerUserID><surveyResponseFk
> xmlns:ns1="http://assurantiebouwstene
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Routed: svcQname {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
> --> BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1]
>
> 15:32:37,921 DEBUG [BpelEngineImpl] Routed: svcQname {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl}assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService
> --> BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1]
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | invoke() EPR= null ==> BpelProcess[{
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1]
>
> 15:32:37,921 DEBUG [MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl] invoke() EPR= null ==>
> BpelProcess[{http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker
> }assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker-1]
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Commiting ODE MEX
> {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7k [Client hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7j] calling {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> }assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService.initiate(...)}
>
> 15:32:37,936 DEBUG [ODEService] Commiting ODE MEX
> {MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7k [Client hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7j] calling {
> http://assurantiebouwstenen_Lijfrentevergelijker.wsdl
> }assurantiebouwstenen_LijfrentevergelijkerService.initiate(...)}
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Commiting transaction.
>
> 15:32:37,952 DEBUG [ODEService] Commiting transaction.
>
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Commit failed
>
> javax.transaction.RollbackException: Unable to commit: transaction marked
> for rollback
>
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:271)
>
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionManagerImpl.commit(TransactionManagerImpl.java:238)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java:123)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:67)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:50)
>
>        at
> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)
>
>        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
>
>        at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
>
>        at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)
>
>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
>
>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:210)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:151)
>
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:870)
>
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
>
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
>
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
>
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:685)
>
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>
> 15:32:37,983 ERROR [ODEService] Commit failed
>
> javax.transaction.RollbackException: Unable to commit: transaction marked
> for rollback
>
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:271)
>
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionManagerImpl.commit(TransactionManagerImpl.java:238)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java:123)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:67)
>
>        at
> org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:50)
>
>        at
> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)
>
>        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
>
>        at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
>
>        at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)
>
>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
>
>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:210)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
>
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:151)
>
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:870)
>
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
>
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
>
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
>
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:685)
>
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Releasing mex hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7k
>
> 15:32:37,983 DEBUG [MessageExchangeImpl] Releasing mex
> hqejbhcnphr3n0m7mpwt7k
>
>
>
>
>
> Met vriendelijke groet,
> René Bos | Software developer
>
>        Pagelink interactives
>
> Telefoon
>
> 074-7501269
>
> E-mail
>
> r.bos@pagelink.nl
>
>
> Sherwood Rangers 29, 7551 KW Hengelo | Postbus 76, 7550 AB Hengelo |
> Telefoon 074-7501250 | Fax 074-7501251 | Internet www.pagelink.nl <
> http://www.pagelink.nl/>
>
>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message